Friday, 14 November 2008
Alive Out Of Habit
No I don't give a flying fuck what anybody thinks, you can read this and give a shit or not. I'm through with everything, and I mean everything, I can't be fucked to be blanked, I can't be fucked to say things and have nothing said back. You know, thinking about it so few people actually bother to see if I'm alright anymore, made me see who my true friends are, I don't give a shit if you're halfway up the country, I'm still your fucking friend, I've made the effort and what do I get in return - nothing. So I'm not going to bother anymore, I mean why should I? I deserve better than to be treated like shit, I'm nice to people for a reason, and I get nothing out of it, so there it is. That's what I truly think. No more lieing to myself that everything will be ok, because come on, when is anything ok? Tell you what guys, take a hold of reality. I'm done with this, I know who my friends are, so that's it. Text me if you want to say anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment